QWEL Professional Certifying Organization

San Bernardino Valley Water Conservation District

1640 W. Redlands Blvd
Redlands, CA 92373
Contact: Daniel Cozad
Website: http://www.sbvwcd.org/

The San Bernardino Valley Water Conservation District was established by the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors on January 4, 1932. The District was created to recharge the groundwater basin with native water in order to conserve that water for future use. At that time, the water was primarily for agriculture; today this water is used for agricultural, municipal, and industrial purposes.